Bringing in the New Year with some bubbly?
- Charles de Fere Brut Tradition ($9) - France; all Chardonnay, baby
- Marquis de la Tour Brut ($8) - France; good, simple and obedient with most party foods
- Segura de Viudas Brut Reserva Cava ($9) - Spain; Tastes like a bubbly that costs 3x this much
- Paul Chenau Art Series Cava ($9) - Spain; way cool bottle and tasty to boot
- Zardetto Prosecco ($12-$14) - Italy; the Italians do bubbly a little something like this
- Martini & Rossi Asti ($12) - Italy; slightly sweet, good with those dozen donuts some numbskull brought to the party as 'an appetizer'
- Nicholas Feuillatte Champagne ($30) - France; Real, genuine, 100% Champagne - don't share this with just anyone
Have a Safe & Happy New Year. Cheers!