- Holly Golightly - This Ship
- Of Montreal - We Were Born The Mutants Again With Leafling (?)
- Alexi Murdoch - Song For You
- Miles Davis - I Could Write A Book
- Pearl Jam - Sonic Reducer (listen .mp3)
1 Chewy Chilean
Erasmo Reserva di Caliboro 2005 (~$25) - To those who think there is no distinct terroir in Chile, I say, "thhppphhhttt!" This is the the 3rd Chilean Bordeaux (60% Cab S., 30% Merlot, 10% Cab F.) blend I've sampled that has a unique something-something. That something is a nifty scent compilation of cherry liqueur, charred cedar and orange peel. I dig it. While the wine's flavor is straightforward black cherry-blackberry, it possesses two types o' tannic textures: 1) slightly abbraisive & attention grabbing followed by 2)smooth and supple. Quite a trick. Give it a go with a standing beef rib roast and/or crock-potted root veggies.