La Receta del Dia: Lobster Salad (Ensalada de Langosta)
Buenas Tardes to all of our readers from all over the world (and beyond!). Next is one succulent lobster dish (starring our popular Caribbean Lobster!) created by Chef M with love.
Our first suggestion is to serve it as a salad:
Our second suggestion, is to make a beautiful sandwich with your favorite bread:
- 2 cups finely chopped cooked lobster
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped black olives
- Romaine lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro (or parsley)
- Combine first eight ingredients in a bowl, stirring well.
- For the salad: serve on a bed of romaine lettuce leaves and sprinkle with cilantro or parsley. If desired, garnish with pita bread or raw veggies sticks.
- For the sandwich: go to the bakery, get your favorite freshly baked bread (or bake it yourself!) and make the perfect sandwich using this yummy salad as the filling :)